HPC Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors is looking for Electronic Technician (Traveling up to 80% for work) to join their safety conscious team!
About HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors
HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
The Electronics Technician is responsible for installation, maintenance, and reporting of electronic equipment in the assigned lodging division.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Use hand tools to disassemble equipment and test electronic components
- Replace any faulty/damaged electrical components
- Assemble, test, document, and repair electronic circuits
- Acquisition system installs
- Custom relations including on call phone responsibilities
- Test, troubleshoot, repair and circuit rewire electrical equipment
- Learn and understand the workings of existing tools
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs from the ground to your waste
- Climb up and down vertical ladders
- Capable of reaching out, over and down exerting a force
- 20/20 eyesight corrected or uncorrected - depth perception is critical
- Able to do pushups, deep knee squats and sit-ups (to determine if fit)
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to perform a combination of standing, walking, bending, crouching, climbing and sitting over a 10 hour period each day; Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to wear hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toed boots (leather and/or rubber), safety harnesses, and respiratory protective equipment.
Working Environment and Educational Requirements:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.]
- Hourly Range: $28-$35 hourly
- Background or certification in electrical is a plus/preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle test, drug screening, and physical test
- Must be able to travel up to 25% for work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Specialized training or Electronic Technician Education preferred.
- 1+ years experience with hand tools and electronic components.
- HPC-Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC-Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer