Our Clean Harbors facility in Wilmington, CA is searching for a Facility Coordinator to join their team. As a Facility Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating several different functions in the facility, including receiving, shipping, and general administration.
Pay Rate: $22/HR
Shift: Sun-Wed: 7am-5:30pm; 4 10-hour days; OT as needed
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prints and creates outbound manifests and hazardous waste labels for outbound loads;
- Organizes and files plant, and truck to truck paperwork;
- Data entry into internal programs;
- Organizes and maintains trailer inventories;
- Filing, typing, and general clerical duties;
- Any administrative duties as deemed required by supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today!
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years of related work experience;
- DOT Training/Knowledge a plus;
- Hazwoper Certification a plus;
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.