Clean Harbors is seeking an Application Technical Lead to join the Kronos Practice team. You will work with stakeholders across the HR, Payroll and Operations business and IT teams to create and/or make changes to configuration items and interfaces within UKG Workforce Central.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Responsible for developing WIM Interfaces, testing and deployment
- A member of the team that is defining, configuring/developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Global Time Off, Basic Scheduling, attestation, Activities)
- Provide direction to and review work of team members around configuration and interfaces
- Responsible for working with business to gather, document requirements and configuring solutions within Kronos
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting all interfaces, upstream and downstream, to the Kronos application
- Work with Kronos team to assist with developing and implementing application designs to optimize performance, scalability, and sustainability.
- A minimum of 8 years IT experience and 3 years working with UKG Workforce Central
- Knowledge of UKG Workforce Central (WFC) V8.0 and higher
- Time and attendance
- Basic Scheduler
- Knowledge of UKG Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) and UKG Workforce Setup Data Manager (SDM)
- Prior experience integrating with Oracle HCM or ADP
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Experience leading projects and working with an offshore team is a plus
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.