Key Account Manager (Lubricant Sales) SK CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2023
Category: Account Management
Job ID: 120799
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Key Account Manager (Lubricant Sales) to join their safety conscious team! This person is responsible for all aspects of Corporate Account sales execution and account relationship development. Requires access to a major airport to facilitate effective and efficient travel.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbor solutions;
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Safety-Kleen’s solutions within their organization;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Corporate Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, weekly plans for activity and revenue growth for each account);
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever improving customer service;
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities at existing and new account locations by leveraging strong relationships with senior environmental and operations executives;
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing team, field sales organization and all relevant internal stakeholders;
- Provide leadership to internal organization by partnering with and adding direction, training and coaching to line management and field sales and service team to ensure that goals are attained;
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing;
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to develop strategy to maximize profit and increase market share;
- Seek out and develop additional SK Corporate Accounts using detailed target analysis templates;
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields;
- Track record of developing and executing sales strategy; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi tiered relationship building;
- Experience in B2B markets;
- Previous experience selling lubricants
- Ability to influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources
- Experience in complex selling and commercial sales processes
- A producer with a verifiable track record of identifying, creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a business.
- At least 5-7+ years in sales and/or sales management for a large distributed, service-focused sales organization;
- Senior-level experience in overseeing multiple states and customers from different industry verticals;
- Proficient in oral and written communications;
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in WebEx presentations;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM application;
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that can also works well in a team;
- Strategic and conceptual selling expert;
- Analytical skills and project planning/management experience;
- Comfortable working in a matrixed multi-national environment;
- A strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers;
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy;
- Communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way;
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with channels, partners, and clients;
- Mature in executive acumen;
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative flair;
- Substantial depth and breadth of applied judgment;
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.