Location: Kalkaska, MI, United States
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Category: Project Management
Job ID: 120830
Pay Range - $75,000 - $90,000 a year
The Environmental Field Services Project Manager (known internally as the Field Service Project Manager) is responsible for scoping projects, providing client support, and preparing proposals/cost estimates. Environmental Projects include remediation, emergency response services, scheduled maintenance and other field services.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Conduct walk-throughs and scope potential projects for clients including cost estimation, technical proposal preparation and client support.
• Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
• Set-up projects; coordinate resources and scheduling; ensure proper costing/utilization of labor and equipment.
• Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
• Manage large-scale field service and emergency response projects, when directed.
• Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understands the labor and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency responses.
• Oversees and is responsible for projects for health & safety, profitability, completeness and professionalism.
• Review operational procedures to assure correct health & safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health & safety organization regarding on-site specific action.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management as required by the needs of the business.
• High School diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.)
• Knowledge of scoping/pricing of Environmental Services work
• Ability to work in a high demand deadline oriented environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Windows based applications
• Requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening.
• Requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching.
• Requires lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing and carrying.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.