The Solvent Process Operator II reports offloads and performs highly concentrated and potentially dangerous distillations on drum and bulk loads in the Distillation Columns, Cookers and or Luwa’s unit.
- Offloads inbound tankers and performs distillation instructed by the laboratory
- Completes daily checklist as required for proper operation of the Distillation units
- Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the Distillation units immediately upon discovery
- Assures Distillation units are never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is not consistent with Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure that the processing unit is operating according to the issued guidelines and process specifications
- Capable of performing all required QA/QC related to the process including but limited to, GC, KF, APHA, PH
- Reviews all applicable SOP’s and scores satisfactorily on quizzes
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements ,as well as scanning applications
- Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures, understands and has ownership for area specific permit required compliance standards
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
- Maintain accurate Logs / run sheets
- Monitor tank levels while in process
- Understands Clean Compliance Standard
2-5 years of experience in operations environment.