Our Edmonton, AB location is currently looking for a Field Services Project Supervisor to join our team. This position is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, and the overall execution and client care of Field Services. Position requires candidates to be willing to travel and work on a scheduled and unscheduled basis.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages depending on your experience.
- Monday to Friday work week with odd weekend shifts;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Coordinates and implements site specific operations plan
- Conduct daily tailgate meetings to review and address all job hazards
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications.
- Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities, and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
- Works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met. Prepares and submits project progression status reports and ensures change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Responsible for quick and immediate response when you are on call or secure coverage for your shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Responsible for the accurate completion and submission of daily work sheets for proper billing to customer.
- Responsible for Health and Safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
- Responsible for the training and mentoring of Field Technicians I & II and will also provide input to the Field Service General Manager regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Willing to travel and work on a scheduled and unscheduled basis;
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Knowledgeable and able to perform excavations. Heavy equipment operation experience.
- Emergency Response Supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training (preferred)
- 2-4 years experience in Industrial Field Service operations (preferred). Knowledge of chemicals and background (preferred).
- Valid Class 5 drivers license.
- Understands the manpower and equipment requirements that are required to complete assignments.
- Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to travel, work weekends.
- Available for 24 hour, on-call basis.
- Able to work with little if no direct supervision and an aptitude to complete assigned work.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.