HPC Industrial in Ashland, KY is looking for a Traveling Field Supervisor IS/Hydroblasting Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! The Field Supervisor IS is responsible for the crews by planning, leading, organizing, and coordinating the daily operations of the service line crew. This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely industrial cleaning services.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial Setting, Refinery, & petrochemical, etc.
LOCATION OF WORK: 100% Travel Position – Locations Across US/Canada
Candidate must be able to pass a thorough DISA background check, drug screen, & physical.
Candidate must have a current/valid TWIC upon application.
Candidate must live within 2 hours of Ashland, KY.
This is a 100% Traveling Position – Per Diem is offered.
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Instructs, provides feedback, and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices, and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when requested.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust, chemical and environmental, fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 l
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and ability in people management.
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service line.
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements, strongly preferred.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.