Location: Ludington, MI, United States
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Category: Environmental Technicians
Job ID: 120081
HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors in Ludington, MI is seeking a Field Engineer Intern to join their safety conscious team!
The internship will be responsible for helping manage water treatment projects, running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues. We are searching for a reliable and team-oriented individual with an excellent commitment to safety to join our growing team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5
· Positive and safe work environments
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
· Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
· Assist engineers in design aspects of water treatment systems.
· Help manage technical water treatment projects on site and report on project status.
· Perform sampling and water testing on site
· Engage with customers and ensure compliance.
· Work with accounting to manage PO’s, invoices, etc.
· Assist with estimation of costs and procurement of labor and materials required for timely completion of projects.
· Conveys critical verbal and written information to internal and external stakeholders
· Supply management in their area of responsibility, and best management practices including proper housekeeping
· 10- to 12-week internship
· Will work 40 hours weekly, based on intern availability
· Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. start
· Any other duties as assignment by management
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company