HPC-Industrial in Corpus Christi, TX is seeking a CDL Driver / Equipment Operator to join their safety conscious team! The Equipment Operator will be responsible for operating commercial vehicles over the public highways, including operating within private customer sites and facilities.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities assigned. Specifically, lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in adverse work conditions, varying from very hot to very cold.
- Able to work in very wet environments as well as very dry environments.
- Physically capable of standing, shoveling and performing other types of physical work for long periods of time.
- Capable of working long shifts under adverse conditions (up to 16 hours a day, and up to 14 days in a row).
- Ability to safely handle up to a 6 inch vacuum hose (with up to 6,500 cubic feet of air moving thru the hose per minute, traveling at speeds of up to 160 MPH).
- Medically and physically capable of wearing respirator while performing the above listed work.
- 100% ability to stay focused on surrounding hazards at all times while performing job requirements in extremely hazardous work environments (i.e. steel mills, power plants, refineries, chemical plants, etc).
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver’s license, CDL Class A or B and other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- Smartphone required for Electronic Logging Device.
- Must have a Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
HPC Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.