Our Clean Harbors team in Edmonton, AB is seeking a permanent full time Administration Manager to join the team! This position will oversee and manage the administrative operations of our Edmonton Service Centre. The Field Administration Manager will act as a support function to the Leadership team in order to improve overall quality of the business itself but support employee engagement on a local level.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group RRSP with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Hire, supervise and train administration staff within the designated region.
- Manage payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions in the region, ensuring all contractual obligations are being met.
- Manage and adhere to multiple business contracts and agreements. Monitor key contract dates and process escalations/amendments as required.
- Provide superior client service to all internal and external customer inquiries.
- Ensure all data and assets are secure and confidentiality is maintained.
- Participate and assist in driving company set objectives and system implementations.
- Ensure all company and client targets and objectives are being achieved (Safety, DSO, KPI’s, etc.).
- Oversee workflow of daily worksheet entry for accuracy.
- Review and Audit entries into customer billing systems.
- Work with Finance and Corporate departments to reconcile payment applications from customer billing systems.
- Reconcile accounts regularly, participate in audit document collection.
- Management of contract and subcontract documentation including statutory declarations, progress reports, WCB clearance documentation, and certificate of insurance (COI) documents.
- Perform all designated month end duties, final billing, accrual review, and reporting.
- Provide general office manager duties such as renewal of general business permits/licenses.
- Previous experience in a financial based role is required. Preference for experience focused on worksheet entry, payroll, accounts receivable/payable, billing.
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in a business or related area of interest (ie. Finance) is considered an asset.
- Experience in a supervisory or management type role is an asset.
- Previous oil and industrial services experience is an asset.
- Proficiency in Oilsands client ERP platforms.
- Expertise with Windows based application is required.
- Familiarity with software programs such as SAP, Fieldglass, LEMS, Open Invoice and Maximo is strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.