Hazmat Field Laborer - $1,000 sign on bonus
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Albuquerque, NM, United States
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2023
Category: Environmental Technicians
Job ID: 120357
Our Environmental Hazmat Field Laborers are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials for our Emergency Response team.
** $1,000 Sign on Bonus **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5.
- Competitive wages: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour DOE.
- We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Emergency and Non-emergency response activities include, but are not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning and equipment decontamination, etc.
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day.
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights.
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment.
- Entry level associates welcome – WE WILL TRAIN.
- Overnight travel required (25% of the time); company pays for travel, food and lodging.
- Must be willing to work on call 24/7.
- Any other duties as assigned in order to meet customer expectations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- 6 months construction or general labor experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies.
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
To learn more about opportunities with Clean Harbors visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We would like to thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those who complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.