Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests.
Manages branch specific websites. Manage used equipment inventory.
- Generates auto-cad drawings as needed.
• Performs job walks.
• Develops scope of work for special projects.
• Generate project and budgetary estimates.
• On site supervision of Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators.
• Provides training and updates to Chemical Field Technicians and Equipment Operators.
• Performs other assignments as assigned by management. May occasionally require lifting up to 10 lbs, pulling and/or pushing and carrying.
Web developer or Auto-Cad Certification preferred
• 2+ years experience in the Environmental Management industry
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred or equivalent.
• 2+ years experience in environmental regulatory compliance• 40 hours HAZWOPER training
• RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes
• Prior experience with electrical generators and PCB oils is preferred
• Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations
• Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills
• Proficient in Windows-based applications
• Always requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening
• Frequently requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching