Our High Volume Branch Admin l
ocated in Fort Worth, TX
is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, maintaining detailed and accurate company, branch and customer files.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Answers the telephone and transfers calls to the appropriate person;
- Ensures the reception and/or administration area is kept clean and organized;
- Enters payroll, payroll adjustments and administers our employee verifications and weekly payroll exception report process;
- Accurately enters daily data entry into the system;
- Ensures proper set-up and usage of vendors;
- Responds to customer enquires or concerns;
- Creates and manages purchase orders and change orders;
- Manages the branch’s account receivables and contacts customers delinquent in payment and coordinates their payments;
- Creates and manages proper shipping and billing documents, including manifests;
- Other administrative tasks as needed by the branch.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role;
- Previous Account Receivable experience preferred;
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.