Clean Harbors Hinton, AB is looking for an Industrial Services Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for supervising and directing the activities of all assigned personnel in the field. You will ensure materials and equipment are organized to meet the job requirements, including being responsible for customer relations and interactions on the assigned jobs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensuring employees are trained in all SOP’s and safety procedures and that these practices are being followed in the field;
- Ensuring proper job permits are obtained for each job in a timely manner according to the permit procedures for that customers;
- Conducting field evaluations for employees and forwarding to operations or department coordinators for final evaluation;
- Maintaining excellent customer relations, including obtaining job specific instructions, feedback on progress and determining and responding to any changes of scope or direction from the customer;
- Maintaining constant communication with dispatch and operations or department coordinators, keeping them informed of job progress and estimated time frames when manpower and equipment will be released;
- Ensuring job preparation is complete, including attending communication meetings with the customer and with the manpower assigned to the job, organizing and controlling the distribution of materials required for the job, an identifying and communicating specific direction required related to the job;
- Ensuring post job requirement are met including decontamination of equipment, inspections of equipment, and communicating to dispatch when equipment will be released back to the fleet.
- 5+years’ experience in industrial field service operations;
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience preferred;
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing of field service work;
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically;
- Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.