Location: Deer Park, TX, United States
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2023
Category: Plant & Facilities Maintenance
Job ID: 119791
OverviewClean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Performs maintenance functions, including, but not limited to, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Mechanical.
• Supervision of all employees.
• Maintains facility equipment through Preventative Maintenance Management systems.
• Assures proper preventative maintenance of all plant equipment.
• Ability to assemble components and parts as required by manufacturers.
• Extensive working knowledge of all plant electrical equipment and applications.
• Maintains all plant equipment and systems.
• Knowledge of Inventory management for Spare/Critical parts.
• Operates a forklift when necessary.
• Ensures that work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures, Holds employees accountable.
• Reviews all applicable SOP’s and satisfactorily completes quizzes.
• Ensures that work meets compliance standards within facility operation.
• Maintaining a clean work environment.
• Understands and drives Clean Compliance Standard.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• High School diploma or equivalency.
• 4+ years of specific trade experience.
• 2+ years of plant related experience.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience.
• Fork lift training (preferred).
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Proficiency in Windows based applications.
• CES trained at Supervisor level.
• Demonstrates complete and tested proficiency in more than one of the following trades: Instruments and Electrical
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.