HPC-Industrial is currently hiring a Service Representative for our Industrial Services Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for variety of administrative tasks.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Supporting field members with payroll and expense needs; including payroll reconciliation and submitting expenses for all hourly shutdown personnel;
- Assists onboarding team with various tasks; may include tracking and recording training certificates, assigning online training and troubleshooting system issues for new employees, booking/scheduling training and other regulatory requirements;
- Reception duties using online phone system;
- Accurate daily data entry; includes worksheet and shop time entry;
- Scanning and entering backup and other required paperwork into the system;
- Accurately work with Clean Harbors billing systems, complete billing tasks as required;
- Daily monitoring of lodging workbench to ensure accurate cost allocations;
- Performs other administrative tasks and duties as required by the Clean Harbors business needs.
- Minimum of 1-years previous experience in an administrative role with a sound payroll background;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid evidence of previous customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective organizational and time management skills;
- Reliable method of transportation.
HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.