Clean Harbors in Minnesota/North Dakota is looking for a Regional Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team. As a Regional Class A Driver based out of either Fargo, ND or Eagan, MN you will perform duties associated with picking waste up at a customer location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. This position requires travel Monday-Friday with the option to be home weekends.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- $27-$30/hour based on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class A trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Manual labor on site to ensure fulfillment of customer needs
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- By position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week
- By position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of employment
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical, by position
- Commercial driver experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Previous Hazmat experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous manual labor experience