Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
As part of the Clean Harbors Architecture team, you will build and maintain point to point data pipelines between business applications following enterprise standards. You will guide and participate in our multi-year migration of HR and Finance systems to the Oracle cloud. You will work closely with Product Owners to see the timely and reliable delivery of data across Clean Harbors Financial, Operations, Transportation, Planning and GIS systems.
- Design and develop all aspects of new Cloud Supply chain Implementations and required changes to existing applications
- Subject Matter Expert in SCM areas. Expertise in some of these areas but able to understand entirity of SCM. - Supply and Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Inv. Management, PDH, Order Management, Procurement cloud, EDI.
- Develop systems requirements, design, prototype, implement and rollout solutions
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Cloud Financials applications and business system processes
- Configure Cloud Financials applications as-needed to support solution design
- Proactively and frequently communicate with business leaders/key Super users to build and maintain a solid working relationship
- Integration of Cloud SCM applications with existing processes
- Design and implement custom reports using Cloud SCM reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Optimization of Cloud SCM Solution and applications.
- Work on other Cloud ERP & SCM development projects with the rest of the Cloud EPM, ERP & SCM teams and business users as needed
- Willingness to create and deliver abstracts, webinars and presentations for conferences, user groups and social media
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training and application administration
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on highly complex customer engagements
- Effectively consult with management and other stake holders
- Gain client acceptance of the implemented solution
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions.
- leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible.
- Participate in and/or support business development activities.
- Learn and execute based on the Inspirage implementation methodology.
- Lead SCM team members in solution, design and delivery aspects. Ownership to Solution, team and delivery
- Able to work with outside /third party team members/consultants and show direction.
- Business-related Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s preferred
- Experience with 10-14 Yrs of Experience on Oracle SCM with 3 lifecycle implementations in SCM areas
- Good Knowledge on MFG, INV and Planning . Costing experience is preferable.
- Knowledge on WMS and Transportation.
- Conduct CRP's and manage business meetings/Sessions independently.
- Solution design the entire landscape and work with the rest of team to ensure over solution is intact.
- Experience in Oracle methodology in Implementing a full lifecycle.
- Participate and drive Cutovers and Prod rollouts.
- Participate in user training and documentation.
- Work with Technical Team to write functional specifications.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.