Clean Harbors Red Deer, AB is looking for a Foreman to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for leading Pigging and Pipeline crews and equipment at our client sites.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, RRSP matching & benefits.
- Opportunities for growth and development at all the stages of your career in various service lines.
- Service line experience is not required, hands on training and support is provided.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Lead crews and equipment on job sites.
- Liaises with plant operations management.
- Responsible for planning and executing all aspects of field projects.
- Safely operate various specialty equipment.
- Mobilization/demobilization and site set up of equipment.
- Troubleshoots and ensures proper maintenance of equipment.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Other duties as required.
- Class 5 Driver’s License required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience in pipeline and pigging is required.
- You are a professional who is results driven.
- Mechanical aptitude, with a knowledge of pumps and pressures is an asset.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time.
- Safety Tickets preferred.