HPC-Industrial El Dorado, AR is looking for Environmental lll Field Laborers, known internally as an Environmental Technician, to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Must be able to pass a thorough DISA background check and drug screen!
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE 3+!!!
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning and equipment decontamination, etc.
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
- Due to the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call weekend availability that will rotate;
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined spaces)
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- High pressure water blasting cleaning heavy and industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Loads hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Works in areas with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Additional duties as assigned
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver’s License is required;
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions
- Industrial setting, refinery, incinerator
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent
HPC- Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC- Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.