Join Clean Harbors’ growing sales team as a Sales Specialist (known internally as Sales Representative). Our sales representative will grow, expand and maintain revenues and numbers for our lodging division within our three lines of business: open lodges, portable camps and drill camps.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- RRSP matching and contribution
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective manner to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues;
- Represents Clean Harbors in regional and national networking organizations that best benefits growth within lodging and camps division;
- Works closely with operational branch teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regard to all projects;
- Achieving KPI targets in relation to revenue growth, CRM management (Salesforce) and cross selling initiatives between all Clean Harbors lines of business;
- Ability to travel as needed, 35%+
- Assist to expand and grow the portable and drill camp divisions into new markets.
- Stay informed of resource, construction, infrastructure-based activity across Canada and the United States for new opportunities and projects.
- Identify new industries and sales opportunities for the lodging group. (ex. General Contractors, EPCMs, Service Sector, Construction companies, Government projects, Renewables etc.)
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand recognition and identity within the workforce accommodation industry including attending conferences and tradeshows.
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends and market pricing withing the lodging industry.
- Generate, quantify, qualify and continuously follow up on sales leads and opportunities and maintaining our sales pipeline at a healthy level.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 5+ years sales experience preferably in the camps and catering or workforce accommodations industry; not required but a background in the oil and gas industry would be an asset.
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow- through;
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities and self-motivated sales practices;
- Proficient Computer skills (MS Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.