Clean Harbors is looking to hire a Regional Container Coordinator responsible to drive the implementation of all container SOP's within their designated region. Our RCC's are required to support the goals of the Container Management program. Included, are protocols necessary to achieve complete effectiveness of the receiving program at facilities, the development of a communication network back to the field to drive SOP's, the central support to the field, facility and project groups to provide the container assistance necessary across all cross functional Depts. relating to container issues, the integration of the container inventory scanning application into an audit and exception report process, driving the process necessary for efficient and complete return of vendor containers in the field and at our facilities including networking, coordinating between all of the identified container management representatives at each location as well as our local and national transportation group personnel and providing operational and system assistance to our network of container asset maintenance locations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Works closely with container contacts at branch locations in their assigned region to ensure the review and implementation of all CMG SOP's. Drives asset utilization, ensures branch tracking, revenue accrual, vendor box tracking and labeling is current.
- Works with the field to provide central support and interface to central billing for all container tracking issues as it relates to container rental, drop and liner fee invoicing.
- Helps to drive the business development component of the asset management program by implementing and integrating other asset tracking components and the integration of all assets into our overall tracking system as needed
- Responsible for creating, numbering and labeling of all containers within the region. This includes updating the system for containers received from the field that need to be approved and activated as well as vendor rental requests.
- Works closely with VP Container Management to drive system application development and training needs through assigned region end users. Analyze and maintain business metrics data and drive bulk waste volumes into our incinerator and landfill plants
- Completing regular inventory scans at the facility or holding yard and then reconciling scan results using the Discrepancy Workbench
- Performing the month end Deferred Revenue scan of full containers if located at a facility on the first day of each month
- Regular maintenance inspection of container inventories utilizing hand held or iPad devices and assisting the Container Maintenance supervisors and G.M as needed.
- Routing empty containers to designated maintenance inspection area for all Clean Harbors and rented containers processed through the facility and designating each container as customer ready, ready to return to vendor, in need of repair, or in need of a washout.
- Working with facility General Manager and Operations team to insure container processing efficiency and drives the update of the tracking information within the system.
- Keeping levels of containers identified as Dedicated Service need under control. This includes complying with the base inventories established for each location for Dedicated Service operations.
- RCC's are amongst the restricted users who have been granted the ability and responsibility to fix container tracking and billing information as needed rather than have MIS perform data fixes.
- Assists VP Container Management to identify capital purchasing investment decisions
- Impacts ROI of container assets by driving conformance of the Container Inspection (CIR) process for drivers and operational users of container assets.
- Facility operations and/or equivalent experience in transportation logistics within the Environmental Services Industry;
- Facility management and protocols;
- Driving process changes and implementation at large scale facilities; and with systems and computer usage.
- Lifting requirements less than 50 lbs
- Walking and climbing of containers
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.