HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors is looking for a Remote - SR Field Project Manager -Water Treatment to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and coordinating all aspects of project work from bid process through completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner according to the job procedure plan as well as the safety execution plan. Other responsibilities include the effective communication with customer, field crew and the operations manager in charge of the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and fully trained personnel are on site..
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Field & Remote (working from home)
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Home base can be TX, LA, OK, MI or MO (but all interested welcome to apply)
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 70% OF THE TIME WHEN NEEDED AT VARIOUS SITES (TX, LA, OK, MI, MO)
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
About HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors
HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Manage water treatment projects ranging from 100K-10M+.
- Primary solutions expert for multiple projects and personnel requirements.
- Primary liaison between customer and HPC operations in resolving service issues
- Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Demonstrates business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are maintained at the highest level.
- Coordinates, organizes and presents business reviews and planning meetings as specified by the contact schedule specified for each account.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industrial, petro-chemical/refinery, office and plant.
- Mobile Pipeline Hydrostatic Testing Water Filtration systems; Dewatering and Fill
- Pipeline Trench Dewatering
- Pipeline Vapor Treatment
- Temporary AST (Lake Tank) Rental’s and Installation
- Above Ground Storage Tank (AST) Hydrostatic Test with or without Water Treatment
- Tank Bottom Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Activated Carbon and Specialty Media services
- Pig Vent Scrubbing with Fixed Bed Medias
- Liquid Sampling
- Spill Response
- Liquid Hauling and Disposal
Skills and Experience:
- Seven years industrial Water Treatment environment with 3-5 years project management experience; prefer project management experience to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the successful execution of the project.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot industrial treatment equipment. Prior project management/supervisory experience with proven leadership skills.
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal communication.
- Must posses excellent interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account problems
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
- Two year technical degree with seven years in industrial water treatment experience or equivalent experience; prefer BS in related field.
HPC-Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.