HPC-Industrial is looking for a Team Lead / Driver to join their safety conscious team! This position will be responsible for the safe & proper execution of HPC-Industrial jobs across all services lines, & will also be responsible for the transportation & management of an assigned crew of 8 employees.
LOCATION OF WORK: Various Customer Locations As Needed
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority & we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth &development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, & tuition reimbursement
- Positive & safe work environments
- Transporting assigned team to branch location, to & from job site, daily activities including but not limited to store, laundromat, bank, restaurant, off duty activities.
- Point of contact for branch management. Initiate contact with branch management personal upon arrival at location. Maintain contact throughout job duration, checking in on team, relaying work schedules, instructions, & issues with team members.
- Managing & monitoring team members. Ensuring team is punctual, has all required PPE & badges before leaving hotel. Managing team while off duty. Tracking team progress while at work & relaying that information to home branch management. Promote team moral.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork. Maintaining timesheets for team members for payroll review.
- Maintain van maintenance & keeping vehicle clean.
- Must be able to drive for long periods of time.
- Must be able to manage up to 8 individuals with tolerance & patience.
- See, read, distinguish, & understand signs in the work area.
- Hear & distinguish emergency signals while on duty.
- Execute a 180-degree rotary motion of the cervical spine to allow complete movement of the head & neck.
- Must be able to extend arms above head.
- Frequently bend at waist stoop, squat, kneel, reach & crawl.
- Lift & maintain a minimum of 40lbs.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training & essential experience gained on other jobs.
- Language proficiency; understands English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
- Valid driver’s license & other requirements of company’s driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
HPC-Industrial, powered by Clean Harbors, is the premier industrial cleaning & environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, & utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, & advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, & performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers & the most comprehensive training & career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.