Clean Harbors in Edmonton, AB is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their safety conscious team! This role is responsible for providing customer service and support.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Interacts with customers by phone or in person to provide information; ensures the best technical service possible. Answers customers' technical or scientific questions regarding product or service and operation or maintenance. Converses with customers to obtain information, identify problem, and provides technical assistance. Liaises between dispatch, drivers, corporate team, sales and customers.
- Resolves problems concerning residential/business service and/or billing. Has sufficient technical knowledge to ascertain cause of problem. Directs problems which cannot be handled within Customer Service to the appropriate organization department; follows up and coordinates with other departments to ensure problem is resolved. May be assigned a key account, group of accounts, or specific geographic area.
- Multi tasking setting up jobs for point of customer request to invoicing. Requests could be during any process of job.
- Assist with month end billing process.
- Provide support to collections team on outstanding accounts.
- Provides an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, premier customer service and quality within the organization.
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred;
- Customer Service experience
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Detail Oriented;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Proficient in Windows Office based applications.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.