HPC-Industrial in Deer Park, TX is looking for a Vapor Control Technician I. Join their safety conscious team!
Vapor Control Management Environmental Technician I Entry Level Position. Perform vapor control and tank degassing tasks as required to ensure that all HPC projects are supported. Technicians receive hands on training with vapor control equipment to ensure they are operating safely and effectively. Successful technicians are motivated team-players. Technicians have the potential to travel 70+ percent of the time as we are mainly a project-based organization.
- Participate in on-the-job training to learn all applicable vapor control equipment
- Move and set up equipment at tanks with guidance from supervisors
- Monitor emissions from frac tanks under HPC VCM care
- Review all paperwork ensuring proper completion
- Track carbon change outs and usage
- Manage on site liquid media. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity, or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required
- Completes all appropriate paperwork
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (VCM) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
Work / Training Requirements:
- MUST Have Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) prior to interviewing and hiring
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must pass all required safety council training
- Must have a valid state issued driving license and have clean driving record and reliable transportation for local work (60-mile radius)
- Must be able to show up on time and prepared for work
- Must be able to answer phone and return call or text message within 1 hour of request
- Must be able to access email messages daily for dispatching and other communication
- Must be able to work various shifts as needed (day shift and night shift operations)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to come to work in clean uniforms/shirts tucked in every day
- Ability to come to work fit for duty
- Ability to come to work clean shaven
- Must were steel toe leather safety shoes
- Utilization of the LPS system in all aspects of operations.
- Follow all DOT guidelines for hours of service
- Maintain environmental monitoring logs without error
- Maintain compliant calibration records
- Employee responds with a sense of urgency to instructions
HPC-Industrial, a HPC-Industrial company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.