HPC-Industrial in Deer Park, TX is looking for a Vapor Control Technician II to work at a customer location in Deer Park, TX and to join their safety conscious team!
Vapor Control Technician operate thermal oxidizers, vapor combustors, and carbon vapor control systems. Successful operators are team oriented, and highly motivated. Operators receive on the job training as needed to ensure they can safely and effectively operate and maintain vapor control equipment.
- Maintain and calibrate analyzers. Maintain clear and concise logs of all maintenance and calibrations.
- Move and set up equipment at job sites.
- Monitor emissions from frac tanks and other refinery equipment under HPC Industrial care.
- Review all applicable paperwork ensuring proper completion
- Track carbon change outs and usage and manage liquid media on site.
- Ability to operate HCPSC vehicles and equipment
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the vapor control service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Estimated 60% out of town travel required. Project durations 1 to 3 weeks.
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- MUST Have Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) prior to interviewing and hiring
- Utilization of the LPS Safety System in all aspects of operations.
- Follow all DOT guidelines for hours of service.
- Maintain logs without error.
- Ability to complete all paperwork
- Must be able to show up on time and prepared for work. Ability to work various shifts as needed.
- Maintain compliant calibration records.
- Paperwork and MSS form feedback is quick and efficient.
- Employee responds with a sense of urgency to instructions.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills a must;
- Must have a valid state issued driving license and have clean driving record and reliable transportation for local work (60-mile radius)
Demonstrated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimun 1 year of plant work experience (not required, but preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience operating non-vapor control equipment
- On Call 24/7, ability to report to work within 1 hour of notification
- Must be able to pass a fit test;
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
HPC-Industrial, a HPC-Industrial company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.