Clean Harbors is looking to hire a self-motivated Account Manager that will hunt new business while maintaining current accounts. The individual is responsible for initiating sales in the region with a focus on new accounts, driving leads, and growing underpenetrated accounts. While working in conjunction various departments, the manager will product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts; Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives;
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain communication with accounts;
- Promote revenue and margin growth with new or underpenetrated customer;
- Provide technical and sales assistance to customers promptly;
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results;
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments;
- Maintain current database through the use of CRM tool (Salesforce.com) while providing accurate sales reporting as required;
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2-5 years environmental industry experience;
- Develop and maintain technical service line of business;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision. Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Maintain professional appearance. Must have excellent presentation, communication, PC and writing skills; Salesforce is a plus;
- Ability to travel 20% within identified region.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.