This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Norwell, MA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 2, 2023
Job ID: 119168
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Government Account Support Specialist. This person will be responsible for contract implementation and ensuring all contractual conditions are met. They will also support all aspects of Government accounts and facilitate customer service requests.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Performs contract implementation and facilitates all contract and reporting deliverables
• Support and facilitates contract requirements, price management, account structure, and special billing requirements
• Review and support the development/placement of products/services offering
• Supports all aspects Gov’t accounts; customer services, while manage and performs customer set-up and all administrative tasks
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
• 3+ years of administrative experience.
• Government background strongly preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Detailed oriented and works with high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to multitask.
• Handles confidential information appropriately.
• Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.