Our Clean Harbors Edmonton, AB is seeking a Recruiter (Talent Consultant) to join our Talent Acquisition Team! The Recruiter will support a client group of locations across Canada to help them recruit and fill positions needed to accomplish business objectives.
As a Recruiter, you will source and attract top talent and deliver professional recruitment processes to ensure effective and efficient hiring. This is achieved through the development of local and regional recruiting plans, employing effective sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative ideas.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Leading Environment Sustainability and Circular Economy Efforts
- Competitive salary Plus Quarterly Recruitment Bonus Program!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage
- Group RRSP with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop strategies to target and attract candidates using a variety of tools and techniques including job boards, social media, personal networks, hiring events, career fairs, industry events, educational institutions, etc;
- Responsible for sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and developing effective practices to ensure a qualified, high caliber candidate pool is presented to hiring managers;
- Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR Business Partners to proactively develop talent pipelines and meet staffing needs;
- Attend recruiting and industry events as needed;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, build networks and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of needs;
- Utilize the internet and social media to support sourcing and recruitment plans;
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process to demonstrate recruitment effectiveness and to identify any gaps that need to be addressed;
- Lead, coordinate, support and participate in various initiatives and projects.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience (Agency recruitment experience is a plus!);
- Strong computer skills (including working with Applicant Tracking Systems);
- Experience recruiting in Trucking, Industrial Services, Oil & Gas Services or Construction industries preferred;
- Self-starter and problem solver that takes initiative to deliver results;
- Outgoing and dynamic personality required;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to travel to attend in person hiring events;
- Willing to think outside of the box to become a presence in the community.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.