Location: Norco, LA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2023
Category: Account Management
Job ID: 119426
Job Description and Requirements:
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs; Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each Project location.
• Act as resource for compliance questions/ answers; Communicate regulatory and internal policy changes to project and provide operational application guidance and interpretation.
• Support the response to environmental compliance issues, including accident/ incident investigation, agency requests and unscheduled incidents.
• Monitor and manage completion of industrial service projects including tank cleaning, hydro-blasting, vacuum, and confined space entry services.
• Ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
• Manage the pick-up of hazardous waste on various sites for the client; Coordinate activities with generators and properly identify, classify, label and manifest waste in preparation for disposal or treatment.
• Assist with analyzing and preparing shipments of waste to lowest cost off-site TSDF or ultimate treatment facility and assist with lab packing wastes to off-site TSDF or ultimate treatment facilities.
• Ensure proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiently and maintain compliance.
• Provide waste tracking reports as needed.
• Assist with responding to hazardous material releases and assist in the containment and clean-up of spilled materials.
• Manage HPC employees and ensure compliance to safety and work practices
• Interact with hazardous waste generating personnel regarding compliance and packaging discrepancies.
• Assist with preparation, collection and review of periodic environmental reports and all compliance monitoring data for Program Manager.
• Conduct facility wide compliance audits to include inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance.
• Assist customer in compiling data necessary for completing the Generator’s Annual Report and other required reporting functions as required.
• Maintain adequate levels of equipment for emergency responses and ongoing projects.
Walk out routine jobs and provide customer cost estimations
Schedule and ensure timely completion of routine jobs and that the quality of work meets or exceeds standards
Plan projects and turnarounds and work with various groups within the plant.
Compile KPI data, create the power point and present to customer.
Ensure the completion of safety training for all employees and all safety standards are followed
Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of all equipment, big or small
Responsible for cost control for routine, projects and turnarounds