This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Coffeyville, KS, United States
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2023
Category: Field Service Technicians
Job ID: 119557
HPC-Industrial in Coffeyville, KS, is looking for a Insite Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution and profitability for environmental projects of client’s environmental program at a variety of customer locations. Will lead and manages a team of employees in supporting the execution of program. The Insite Supervisor serves as primary customer contact for projects, write and submit all work plans, document site activities, change orders, provide field directives, complete, and assist in the scoping and pricing for proposals.
Why work for HPC-Industrial?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive wages
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
· Group 401K with company matching component
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
· Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
· Positive and safe work environments
· Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Responsible for project adherence for safety, compliance with Federal and State regulations and corporate policies;
· Ability to write and communicate with Clients and fellow employees;
· Be capable in providing timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates;
· Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues;
· Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of a project including financial, documentation, and be the primary point of contact for all correspondence;
· Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety;
· Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner;
· Travel to and from project sites. While home, still responsible for oversight of assigned project(s).
What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
· Have a supervisor, mechanical field experience;
· Run a crew of 12+;
· Flexible and rotate weekend night shifts;
· High School diploma or equivalent (required);
· 1+ years experience in environmental, remediation;
· Experience with hazardous waste programs a PLUS;
· Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Class A CDL preferred but not required.
HPC-Industrial, a HPC-Industrial company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide