Title: Sr Technical Architect - .Net
Location: Hyderabad/Pune/Bangalore - Work from Office
Working Hours: 12.00pm to 9.00pm
- Preparing the detailed design documents and design approaches using various tools
- Translating the business requirements to technical specifications that can be used by the teams to develop.
- Define implementation approaches, algorithms and code structure to meet the requirements
- This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
- Leads in the analysis, design, and implementation planning of the technical/business solution
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Architect experience and responsibility includes defining, prototyping and recommending the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration
- Abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirement
- Experience building systems with high security standards. Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors and how to prevent them.
- In-depth knowledge about quality standards, legislation, and best practices
- Conduct code, design and architectural reviews
- Ability to mentor team members to improve their understanding of good software design practice and implementation strategy (CICD, test automation etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor message to audience.
- Solid understanding of and ability to communicate objectives and benefits of modern architectural standards, patterns, and practices.
- At least 12-15years of Designing and Developing Web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core, Webservices/WCF/Rest API/Micro services, SQL, Azure Functions, Azure SQL
- 4+ years of experience in architecting solutions using .Net Technologies
- Experience in Azure Functions, Azure SQL.
- Working experience on Telerik, Kendo MVC and Kendo UI controls is a plus.
- Good experience in Implementation of OOPs and Design patterns
- Expert Working knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and Power BI knowledge is a plus
- Design, develop, test & support providing technical leadership & significant contribution to enterprise solutions
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading team and scoping, estimation and Scheduling.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.