Safety-Kleen Environmental is looking for a Sales Specialist (known internally as the Vacuum Service Sales Specialist), to join their safety conscious team! The Sales Specialist is directly responsible for the profitable revenue growth for SKE Vacuum Services line of business. This is a pure Business Development position
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Grow profitable SKE Vacuum Service revenue in assigned territories. Implement specific business development strategies to grow revenue which meets target Company goals and is consistent from year to year, including meeting and exceeding outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Leverage cold calling, networking, internal and external leads, existing customers and other associated methods to generate sales;
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for SKE Vacuum Services within the assigned geographic territory or region to include: technical knowledge, market knowledge, company service and operational capabilities, and an in-depth understanding of competitors and their capabilities;
- Understand competitive pricing, market rates, and market dynamics to assure acceptable win rates at acceptable margins;
- Work with Sales leadership and others in formulating, developing, prioritizing, and implementing market strategies, market penetration, and business goals and objectives for assigned job types within the specific line of business;
- Ensure strong communication with Sales Representatives and Account Managers regarding technical expertise, line of business/enhancements, value proposition, and competitor updates as needed;
- Exploit cross-selling opportunities for other Company services. Utilize existing relationship to create access to account contact(s) for other Sales Representatives and/or Account Managers;
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities in Salesforce.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 3+ years of environmental industry and/or sales experience;
- Experience with vacuum services or wastewater treatment highly preferred;
- Working knowledge of business development, revenue enhancement and market penetration required;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills;
- Customer Service orientated;
- Subject matter expert for the product line (vacuum services);
- Consistently utilize Salesforce to manage and up-date assigned accounts;
- Negotiating skills required;
- Weekly territory travel is required, with overnight travel, as required
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.