Clean Harbors in Denver, CO is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator
. The successful candidate will be responsible for truck-to-truck loading and unloading, inventory control, data entry and for abiding by all DOT regulations. Working 7:00am- 4:00 pm with possible Saturdays based on business need, these technicians split their time between working on the computer and working in the yard/warehouse. We are seeking a candidate who is comfortable operating a forklift and also doing reports, dispatching and data entry. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials;
- Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination;
- Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with our storage permits;
- Dispatches transportation from hubs;
- Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines;
- Maintains Hub Database.
Join our team today!
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste experience preferred;
- 1+ years of previous loading and unloading preferred;
- Forklift certification or experience preferred;
- Basic computer skills are a must;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER preferred.
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers Clean Harbors
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.