Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- 7 on 7 off, 12 hour day shift rotations;
- Camp accommodations and flights from either Edmonton or Calgary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safe and compliant execution of waste projects/jobs and the proper packaging of material/waste and off-spec commercial products;
- Print required labels and label drums. Load/pack materials properly and ensure segregation of compatible items on transport vehicles;
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging requirements;
- Accumulate and record accurate billing information to ensure proper billing of customers;
- Adhere to field standard operating procedures and understand customer specific disposal options/special packaging requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, Provincial and Local regulations;
- Certify site and waste storage are compliant for inspections;
- Schedule transport and provide clients with necessary reports;
- Overall quality control of waste materials being shipped.
- Class 3 Driver License and experience driving 18 speed manual required;
- Forklift Certification preferred;
- Prior hazardous waste or chemical handling/background experience is an asset;
- Valid Safety Tickets preferred (i.e. H2S Alive, First Aid with CPR, CSTS, TDG, WHMIS etc.);
- Proficient in Windows based applications;
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.