- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and We Live It 3-6-5!
- 14/14 shifts, days and nights;
- Camp accommodations & travel allowance available;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Completes sandblasting tasks on equipment and structures onsite;
- Working/cleaning in Confined spaces;
- Operate HydroVac, Steamer and other various units
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Maintains and updates driver’s log book;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Performs roadside repairs;
- May transport hazardous goods;
- Works as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
- Previous experience operating a vacuum truck and water truck is an asset;
- Previous industry/oilsands experience is an asset;
- 2 years Sandblasting experience is required;
- 2 years HydoVac operator experience is required;
- 2 years Steamer operator experience is required;
- Class 1 or 3 license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.