We are looking for Product Owner to join our Cloud team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
Title: Technical Product Owner
Location: Hyderabad/Pune/Bangalore - Work from Office
Working Hours: 12:00pm to 9.00pm IST
- Works with Stakeholders to understand their business process requirements and assists them with enhancement requests for ServiceNow
- Authors Epics and Stories with detailed acceptance criteria for enhancement requests on ServiceNow that address stakeholder business problems
- Works closely with delivery teams & business analysts to translate business requirements into workable product backlogs
- Partners closely with the Scrum Masters on sprint planning, including prioritizing stories that have the highest business value and are aligned with enterprise standards and business roadmaps.
- Collaborates effectively with other team members, business stakeholders, and leadership.
- Collaborates with teams across the company to resolve issues.
- Understands the enterprise IT processes and works closely with stakeholders to identify appropriate solutions to business problems.
- Determines scope, estimates work effort, and determines duration of development activities.
- Designs solutions to meet business requirements and works in close coordination with architects and delivery leads to drive solutions to production
- Owns and updates the product vision and roadmaps.
- Collaborates with the agile team to prepare the estimates for the user stories within the product backlog.
- Conducts the formal review and acceptance of user stories implemented by the agile team within a sprint.
- Drives the execution of user acceptance testing (UAT) activities with support from business and technology team members.
- Provides daily support to the application / Product platform; including, integrations and administration
- Maintains deep understanding of the ServiceNow platforms’ current and future capabilities.
- Commits to continuous process improvement.
- Participates in team planning and activities for improving skills, knowledge, and quality of work.
- Understands and adheres to the Mission Statement and Code of Ethics
- Experience working as a contributing member on an Agile Scrum based Delivery Team.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize, and communicate project statuses to required parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong proven leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to logically think through problem situations.
- Ability to communicate technical information in business terms.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and Information Security best practices.
- Able to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solutions for success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or with team members with little supervision.
- Ability to independently plan deliverables and coordinate with team-members.
- Team player - friendly, communicative, open, honest, thoughtful, and committed.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, sharing ideas, collaborating and ultimately, putting team goals first.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Demonstrated documentation experience in creating rich content that explains business requirements – usage of various documentation tools is a must
- Bachelor’s degree with master’s degree recommended
- 5+ years minimum working as a Product Owner
- Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Working knowledge of at least five of the following: change management, incident management, request management, release management, problem management, knowledge management, IT operations management, security operations management, business continuity management, vendor risk management, service level management, and financial management.
- Demonstrated experience with building software products using agile methodologies
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.