Clean Harbors has an immediate opening for a Sales Trainer. This position may require up to 75% travel. This individual will be responsible for developing effective sales training solutions, facilitating training/behavior change, and evaluating training ROI (return on investment) to support company-wide sales performance objectives.
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Facilitates training sessions on selling techniques (including leveraging brand/value proposition, territory management/prospecting, negotiation/closing, account management), sales order process, company products, industry information, and sales tools for sales professionals.
- Manages training plans, training materials and training schedules for assigned territory.
- Effectively manages post-training activities that promote optimal learning; Reinforces key training concepts through branch visits, field ride-a-longs, and performance coaching.
- As a member of the sales training project team, conducts sales training needs assessments with internal clients to determine appropriate solutions.
- Participates in curriculum development (classroom and e-learning) for new products, services and sales tool/technology deployment.
- Conducts pre and post training evaluations and assesses the effectiveness of key training initiatives. Provides results and feedback to upper management and other internal customers. Assists with ROI analysis to ensure the intended outcome of the program was achieved.
- Manages key administrative duties for training program including adhering to all budget guidelines, submitting all necessary reports, etc.
- Develops new trainers including peer coaching and providing constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years experience in a territory sales/marketing environment preferred;
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial services organization is preferred.
- 2+ years experience developing and/or delivering sales and product training
- 1+ years experience in training curriculum development; Demonstrated knowledge of learning concepts.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills; Ability to appropriately tailor messages to the targeted audience
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills; Proven ability to deliver engaging and compelling training in the classroom and during “on the job” training/coaching.
- Strong interpersonal skills including proven ability to collaborate with teams and individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills; Ability to see details and larger picture
- Proven ability to grasp business concepts and learn quickly; Strong interest in career development
- Proven organization and planning skills
- Comfortable facilitating webinar based learning events.
- Working knowledge of sales management software/technology (e.g. CRM Tools, Q2C and Similar)
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.