Title: Technical Project Manager with .Net
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Pune - Work from Office
Working Hours: 12.00pm to 9.00pm
- Coordinate with business on projects, analyze high level business needs, determine feasibility, and assist with project prioritization based on resource availability.
- Deliver the project or solution as per the baseline scope, cost & schedule.
- Identifies scope change and leads efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate schedule impacts.
- Manages project interdependencies, critical path, milestones, and deliverables to ensure successful implementation and rollout.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Experience in managing a team which is in onshore & offshore model.
- Ensure high quality delivery without any escalations.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provides all necessary individual team member support, including mentoring, communication, career development and on-going evaluation.
- Status reporting & managing stakeholder communications.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail, ability to think strategically and logically
- Ensure on-going support levels and monitor / resolve production support issues to ensure systems remain available to the business.
- 13+ years of experience with at least 5 + years of Project Management experience
- Experience in providing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- Any project management related certification like PMP is preferable.
- Scrum Master certification is good to have.