- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, overtime opportunities and weekly pay structure!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K program with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment;
- Performs tasks associated with high pressure water blasting and tank cleaning;
- Performs various labor-intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift.
- 6 months construction, general labor/physically intensive experience;
- Experience with high pressure automated equipment, confined space, tank cleaning and supplied air breathing apparatus an asset;
- Valid Driver’s License and clean 3-year MVR;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis;
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.