- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Troubleshoots instrument and control malfunctions
- Performs preventative maintenance checks and calibrations
- Maintains accurate records and logs as required
- Installs new system controls (including power wiring)
- Installs cabling, power distribution systems, and motor control centers
- Services and replaces motors and lighting
- Performs general electrical maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5+ years of oil, refinery, chemical, or steel mill experience preferred
- Instrument and/or electrical training or degree preferred
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and how to diagnose mechanical issues
- Ability to work a rotating shift and overtime as needed
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.