- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Leads Architecture Review Board for the global organization; reviews and approves all new technology additions and modifications by working with key business/technology leaders and the CTO;
- Leads complex application integration strategies and evaluations to enable a standard refined road map;
- Oversees and drives the end-to-end architecture and determines overall architectural principles frameworks, and standards to crafts solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable;
- Architect should evaluate the needs of a project, analyze design specifications, make recommendations, and collaborate closely with development personnel and with external teams;
- Collaborate with Stake holders, PMs, Business to provide team technical guidance and solutioning for large scale programs. Manage and lead the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software environments to meet the agree business demand on time;
- Present ideas/concepts that align with business strategy to management teams including C-Suite;
- Contribute to overall architecture and design, working closely with the other group to execute on long term vision for the company. Identify architecture needs and design solutions which will help business grow;
- Create, socialize, and coach standards and processes for increasing quality in our applications and lead the software life cycle including participating in code reviews, setting coding standards and introducing new technologies to the team;
- Instrumental in remediating and refactoring current deficiencies (technical debt) and also determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes;
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on cutting edge technologies and how they can be used and ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence;
- Lead a team of technical architects, solution architects and data architects and mentor them – Create and manage a technology career roadmap for the enterprise;
- Act as a trusted advisor to the product management and delivery team(s) and work in close collaboration with those teams to drive delivery excellence;
- Work with other stakeholders in the organization including the office of the CISO and technology infrastructure in envisioning and implementing technology solutions;
- Create, update and enforce compliance guidelines from a technology stack standpoint;
- Works closely with product team in creating the roadmap for integrating cloud based systems with on-prem solutions;
- Drive recruitment both in Norwell and GCC India – in working in close collaboration with GCC leadership;
- Work in close coordination with the CTO to drive the technology vision for the corporation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Master's Degree preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in leading architecture team(s) in delivering distributed solutions - Experience with architecting distributed systems which are highly scalable, available and fault tolerance. Understand and are conversant in software architecture and design patterns;
- Experience with architecting applications for the Azure using App Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Event Grid, Service bus etc;
- Experience Implementing Azure Enterprise Scale Landing Zone framework;
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Technologies e.g. Microsoft .Net Framework v5.0 or above, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, MVC & Angular;
- Strong understanding of concepts like SOA, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing and REST API;
- Strong experience in the database systems and design;
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases including development, troubleshooting, and performance optimization;
- Knowledge in other data stores capabilities;
- Experience with SOA/REST Services/Web API/Microservices;
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery and other DevOps practices;
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies;
- Relevant industry certifications is a plus;
- Be a strategic thinker;
- Demonstrated experience with working on Security and CISO team(s) in building secure applications & fault redundant systems;
- Experience communicating effectively with business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders of different disciplines. Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines with minimal guidance;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations;
- Capabilities in translating current and future end user requirements and expectations into products and solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements / specifications, to prioritize and break down the work into milestones and sprints;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and escalate risks / issues, and work with engineering management to overcome them;
- Proactive attitude with a drive to improve engineering architecture and processes;
- Ability to work with other architects, principal architects, key stake holders and Chief Technology Officers to shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization;
- Demonstrated strong communications skills, must collaborate and/or influence peers through explanation of facts, policies, and practices.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.