- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Troubleshoot complex network related issues;
- Evaluate, design, deploy, and maintain primary networking infrastructure;
- Monitor existing systems for potential problems and areas for improvement;
- Recommend products and technologies to be added to the environment in order maintain a secure, stable and reliable network solution;
- Produce and maintain accurate and clear documentation;
- Work with users and field personnel in remote locations to install and maintain firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and VoIP telephony components;
- Effectively communicate with non-technical personnel who frequently are required to act as “remote hands” to assist with troubleshooting;
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and testing;
- Effectively communicate step by step instructions with non-technical personnel acting as remote hands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be able to present clearly in a group setting;
- 7-10 years of elated experience working with large scale, complex networks;
- Advanced knowledge of network equipment including but not limited to:
- Cisco Nexus data center switching platform
- Cisco ISR routers and Catalyst switches
- Wireless Networking products including Cisco and Meraki
- Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama management software
- Dynamic Routing Protocols including OSPF and BGP
- IPsec VPN
- Network Access Control using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Working knowledge of Cisco VoIP
- Industry Certifications from Cisco and or Palo Alto are preferred.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.