WORK ENVIRONMENT: Industrial setting – Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper Mills, etc.
POSITION LOCATED IN: Tulsa, OK
WORK SCHEDULE: Mon – Thurs (7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) Overtime as needed
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS***
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DISA DRUG SCREEN/HAIR FOLLICLE TO BE CONSIDERED
EXPERIENCE WITH HYDROBLASTING EQUIPMENT A PLUS!
MUST HAVE VALID TWIC CARD
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
Group 401K with company matching component
Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the direct and supervise the activities of all personnel assigned to their job;
- Responsible for execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps;
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job;
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations;
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials;
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
HPC-Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.