- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs job walks
- Directs personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Ensures execution of projects and jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Project managers in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed;
- Communicates with the Project/Branch Manager to ensure contractual obligations are being met, to provide project progression status updates and to ensure that change orders are completed, communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure correct Health and Safety action plans;
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization to ensure all work assignments are completed and in compliance with Clean Harbors SOP and safe work practices.
- Trains and mentors Field Service Foremen and Environmental Technicians;
- Develops and maintains a continuous good working relationship with internal and external teams and customers.
- Minimum of 5-years supervisory or management experience;
- 5+ years’ experience in the Environmental Management industry
- 2+ years’ experience in environmental regulatory compliance
- Emergency Response and environmental experience preferred;
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record;
- Ability and willingness to travel for work.
- Prior experience with heavy remediation equipment is preferred
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, is preferred
- Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.