Safety-Kleen Nisku, AB is looking for a Class 3 Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for safely completing all assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and growing our customer base while complying with all local, provincial, and federal rules and regulations. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages at $30.00/hr. + Commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Minimal travel; Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm schedule
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Drive box truck or oil tanker truck within designated route;
- Service parts washer machines at customer locations;
- Physically load and unload truck;
- Ensure that driver’s log book is completed daily and accurately.
- Class 3 License required;
- Previous route driving and cusomer service experience an asset;
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity.
a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.