Remediation Services Business Development Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tualatin, OR, United States
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2023
Category: Business Development
Job ID: 112463
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner
- Revenue growth for the particular line of business as assigned within the assigned region or territory
- Revenue growth must meet Company targets and must be consistent from year to year. Meet and exceed the outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Have Account ownership and designated revenue responsibility in assigned accounts; manage targeted E&C accounts in respective district coverage; maintain and grow client relationships, including follow up, support, problem solving, technical, regulatory and service recommendations
- Conduct seminars, webinars, lunch and learns, customer visits to promote and grow Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology sales pipeline and revenue
- Act as the “Subject Matter Expert” and the go-to person for Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology
- Participate in Business Development Meetings and Regional Sales Meetings to maximize communication to local Specialists and Account Managers regarding technical expertise, LOB/enhancements, value proposition, and competitor updates as needed
- Work with the Projects Product Line Management in formulating, developing and implementing market strategies, market penetration and business goals and objectives for their assigned lines of business
- Provide technical expertise with regards to planning & execution of Projects lines of business
- Collaborate with Clean Harbors Waste Projects, Remediation Services, and Carbon Technology Operations Team
- Utilize CRM system (Salesforce) to document activities and call reports; build sales opportunity funnel and pipeline
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive client base, including; network prospects and cold calling
- Conduct contractual and service delivery negotiations with perspective and established clients on a continual basis
- Collect competitor information to be reported at weekly sales meetings
- Address billing concerns; administer collections on outstanding payments with respect to delinquent accounts
- Prepare detailed sales, new client and activity reports; also, to be communicated to the VP Sales and Sales Team at the weekly Sales meeting
- A Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering or related technical field is preferred, with an MBA or other advanced degree ideal.
- 5+ years of calling on E&C accounts or experience in waste projects, remediation services, and carbon technologies.
- Hands-on, immersed into the details, roll up your sleeves, collaborative
- Proactive, customer services oriented, experience working with long-term customers
- Ability to present technical subject matter in person or virtually
- Good industry and company knowledge, strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good communication, leadership and team building, operational improvements and delivery
- Strong business analysis skills combined with the ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Collaborative team player, superior leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to influence others in matrix organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills;
- Industry professional, versed in diplomacy and ability to interact with various personality types
- Contract, Proposal and document management experience
- Flexible and adaptive to changing environment;
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Actively participates in industry associations and related social functions;
- Ability to travel 30%+ including overnights.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.