- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications;
- Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day;
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred;
- 3+ years of environmental field service operations experience. Leadership/supervisor experience preferred;
- Emergency response supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred;
- Strong understanding of equipment operations;
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.